Large family villa holiday in Cyprus
15 Steps on how to organise your large family villa holiday in Cyprus.
Perhaps you want to mark a special birthday, wedding anniversary or other milestone. Or, maybe you would like the chance to spend some uninterrupted, quality time with the ones you love. Whatever the reason for your family gathering; renting a private villa on the beautiful island of Cyprus will provide the perfect environment.
are ideal for a family get-togethers or reunions. Villa Mosaica for example has 9 bedrooms, for up to 18 guests, with its own private swimming pool, large garden, Jacuzzi and sauna. For larger events, we can offer 3 neighbouring villas, combined they will accommodate up to 42 people.
Organizing your large family villa holiday couldn’t be easier. Friendly staff at Villa Mosaica can make all the accommodation arrangements on your behalf, including transfers for large groups and other special requests. If you’d like to hold an event at the villa during your stay, we can arrange entertainment, catering, decorations and anything else you need. You can even pre-book a mosaic art classes by a local artist, as a great family activity.
Here’s a step by step guide to help you organise your villa holiday:
1. Arrange a family meeting to discuss your plans.
2. Write an agenda to make sure you cover everything – dates, special arrangements etc.
3. Get your family’s email addresses; this will make it easy for you to quickly find out information and keeps a written record of everything for convenience.
4. Get the full names and date of births of all guests.
5. Check that everyone has a valid passport.
6. Once you’ve decided on dates contact the airlines directly to arrange your flights. Many companies offer cheap flights to Paphos & Larnaca airports and as well as great discounts and incentives for group bookings.
7. Use email where available when contacting airlines, they have a tendency to make hefty charges to use their customer service lines.
8. Email relatives detailing all possible flight dates/times and wait for your responses.
9. Contact us with your accommodation requirements, let us know how many people, whether you’d all like to stay in one villa or book neighbouring villas to give each family their own space and we’ll suggest possible options.
10. Send off another email with links to accommodation suggestions.
11. Get the go ahead from family members on flights and accommodation and decide how costs will be split, who will pay etc.
12. At this stage you’ll probably just need to pay a deposit so keep a note of who owes what and how much the balance payments are and when they’re due.
13. Confirm your flight and accommodation bookings.
14. Write a list of any ancillary arrangements you need to make such as car/minibus hire, airport transfers, travel insurance, day trips and forward this to your family. You could perhaps arrange another meeting to discuss.
15. Start looking forward to your.